35 inches or 89 centimetres or more of the waist line in women or 42 or more inches of the waist line in men is cause for concern.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FLAT BELLY
- Better blood sugar control:Excess belly fat increases insulin resistance.The more resistant you become to insulin,the more sugar builds up in the blood stream.
- Risk of diabetes:Losing belly fat helps dropping of blood sugar and also decreases risk of developing full blown diabetes.
Also losing weight improves the function of beta cells,in the pancreas that make insilin.
- Liver will be healthier;Fat around the belly affects the way the liver,the natural “detox”system perform.The liver and other organs are not designed to accumulate large amounts of free fatty acids.
Maintaining a healthy weight is one of the best ways to prevent liver disease.
- Lower your blood pressure and heart disease risk:Losing weight can also lower blood pressure.Too much fat tissues puts extra stress on the heart as it works to pump a larger amount of blood to tissues and organs.
In addition,”excess belly fat can increase inflammatory hormones in the body and raise level of cholesterol.
- Improves sleep quality:”Losing weight can help reduce snorinh & sleep apnea and can improve the quantity of sleep in general”,says Richard shane,Phd,behavioural sleep therapist and creator of the sleep easy method.
- Reduced cancer risk:Having a lot of belly fat, regardless of overall weight,is linked with colon and rectal cancer,and probably with others such as pancreatic and breast cancer as well.
- Less likely to get arthritis:Carrying around a heavy belly can put a lot of strain on your joints.Losing 10 pounds actually reduces the pressure on your knees.
- Better sexual health:Hormone disruptions caused by visceral fat may be why women who are overweight or obese may have irregular periods.This can play a role in fertility for women trying to conceive as a resuly of hormonal imbalance.
Diet,exercise and lifestyle change can change these women.
Overweight in men could lead to erectile dysfunction and reduced reproductive potential.
HOW TO GET A FLAT TUMMY FAST NATURALLY
Drinks to take for a flat tummy
- Make water #1:Water breaks down fat for energy and moves nutrients to your muscles to maintain your metabolism.Lemon,cucumber slices can be added to give it a little flavor boost.
- Turn to green tea:Take it before workout on an empty stomach.
- Blend up a smoothie:Example Watermelon smoothie and pineaple smoothie.
- Take Ginger/Ginger tea:Ginger calms GI tract and help reduce bloating.You can add grated ginger to your green tea or boil some chopped pieces of the root to make ginger tea.
- Drink Peppermint tea
Drinks to avoid if you need a flat tummy
- Stay away from alcohol
- Avoid carbonated and fermented beverages.They have gas in them and when consumed,you end up with gas in your intestinal system which leads to a swollen and bloated belly.
- No soda drink.They may contain sorbitol which is an artificial sugar
Start a 14 day flat belly challenge today!
Register for 1:1 or group coachings and get healthy diet plan,exercise and lifestyle modification for a flat belly.
Click on the link below and join the program: